Waypoint | Key Fob
Waypoint leather is a deeply conditioned, chrome-tanned leather that displays a rich pull-up quality when folded. It’s buttery soft to the touch and naturally resists scratches and stains, requiring very little maintenance.These are the same leathers used for most of our bag collection.
Style: vintage, shabby-chic, boho, western
If you love Waypoint you may also like: Outlander, Mockingbird, and Creme
Sold individually, these wristlet key-fobs make the perfect addition to their corresponding leathers in bags or traveler's notebooks. Keep your keys all together in one, hard-to-lose, easy-to-grab key fob that is large enough to slip over your wrist.
Texture & Character
- Made with pull-up, chrome tanned full-grain leather
- Varied surface texture with a soft hand
- Surface scratches can easily be massaged out
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Features accent stitching (see photo for stitching color)
- Keys are securely held via a standard key ring and elegant riveted closure
- Length is 6.25"
- Due to being hand cut, the width may vary from 3/4" to 1"
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!