Chic Sparrow FAQ
Chic Sparrow’s friendly customer care representatives are standing by to help! Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (509) 325-7206.
To best serve you, we must be contacted before 8 AM Pacific Time the following business day after order placement if edits or cancellations need to be made. Please note, all canceled orders will be subject to a 5% cancellation fee. After that point, we have begun working on your order and will not be able to cancel or make adjustments. Thank you for understanding!
How long after I place an order can I expect my order to ship?
- Most items are typically shipped within 7 business days, but could take up to 10 business days. Keep in mind that orders placed during holidays and sales may take several extra business days. If you have a concern regarding ship time, please contact us. We will be able to give you an estimate based on your specific location/order.
Combining Multiple Orders: Domestic and International Shipping
- We understand why you would want to save on shipping costs, but unfortunately, we are unable to combine orders. Every order number must have its own unique tracking number, and we have found that tampering with this system results in confusion both for customers and our shop. Thank you for understanding.
International Shipments - Expected Wait
- When your order arrives in your country, there can be a waiting period while the tracking is switched from the US to the new mail system. This waiting period can be anywhere from a couple of days to a month or more, depending on what type of shipment you chose at checkout and your location’s specific import guidelines. For more information, please reach out to your local customs office.
- Chic Sparrow highly recommends using insured carriers (UPS and PRIORITY USPS), as we cannot be held accountable for lost, stolen or undelivered packages. All claims must be filed with the courier or your local postal service authority.
RETIRED LEATHERS & CUSTOMIZATIONS
- We retire leathers not because we are tired of them, but because we know there are so many new amazing leathers out there to try. We may bring old favorites back occasionally for limited runs. You will be notified of special events like this by keeping in touch on our Chic Sparrow Facebook page or email newsletter.
Will retired colors/styles be back?
- We would love to say yes, but it’s hard to predict the future. We are always trying new things and looking for ways to improve our products. Dye plays a major role in the texture of the leather, so we continue to look for leathers that provide the best end product.
Can I upgrade from a classic to a cascade by requesting pockets be added?
- To put it simply, no. We have a limited amount of leather and we divide it up between our designs based on popularity.
Do you do custom orders or special requests?
- Due to high demand, we no longer do custom orders.
Is there really a 15 character inscription limit?
- Yes. We have found that the best engraving results on leather cannot exceed 15 characters. In order to make the best possible inscriptions, we must limit the characters to 15 per line. No exceptions.
Can you add Order Notes?
- No. We are no longer able to accommodate requests for leather variation or character due to changes in policy and production.
CHIC SPARROW RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- Please read our Return Policy Page by clicking here
- If you have purchased Seel Return Assurance, please click here.
What happens if I receive a defective product?
- Chic Sparrow prides ourselves on high quality, and we want our customers to receive the best product possible. If there is something wrong with a product that you receive, please let us know. We will do everything we can to make it right.
- Definition: A defect would be a mistake in general construction. Scent, color, texture, and hide variation are not defects. Cattle brandings on full grain leather are also not defects but characteristics of high-quality top grain leather.
• For more info please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
SHOPPING CART & POINTS PROGRAM
I forgot to add my discount code. Can you please apply it?
- If you have a discount code and you forget to use it at check out, you can usually use it again on your next purchase (this is not the case with a limited time offer/sale). If you have any concerns about your coupon code please call us BEFORE you place your order as we cannot apply discounts retroactively. Codes must be used at the time of purchase.
- Because discount codes (including rewards points) expire once you use them on a purchase, the code will not work again on another order.
- If you choose to cancel an order that you used a discount code on, the code will not be valid again. The promotion has expired and we will not reinstate them unless special circumstances apply.
I can’t delete an item in my cart! What causes this and how do I get rid of it?
- Items that have gone out of stock since sitting in your cart can get stuck there. This is a problem with Browser Caching. If an item or extra charge is sitting in your cart and you cannot seem to delete it, try these steps:
- 1. Clear browsing history before checkout.
- 2. From your shopping cart page, add ‘/clear' on to the chic sparrow url, and push enter.
REVIEWS & SPONSORED CONTENT
I'd love to review your products on my blog or social media accounts. Who do I contact?
- Our official policy is that we do not provide free or discounted products for review and we do not sponsor content. If you read a review on a blog or other social media, you can be 100% sure you're hearing it from a real customer - just like you!