Drummond | Austen | Classic
Leather Texture & Character
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with time. Warm red-purple tones reminiscent of mahogany make Drummond a standout staple in any collection. This burgundy color lends inspiration & classic aesthetics to your planning.
These full-grain leather Drummond covers may have notable surface markings. If you like unique leather character and variation, Drummond is for you!
- Flexible, vegetable-tan, full-grain leather
- Slightly shiny finish with medium hand
- Easily scratches with beautiful patina
- Color and texture varies between lots
Travelers Notebook Design
- Dip-dyed with stunning color variation
- Center spine closure
- Approximately 1.7 - 2.0 mm thick
- 4 elastic strands on most sizes
- 6 elastic strands on "Plus" sizes
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive. The surface may darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop a unique patina.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 14 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!