Austen | Nano
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. A firm leather, you’ll feel it fold and flex nicely in your hands as it hugs your paper inserts with ease. This vegetable-tanned leather* is treated with natural oils and fats (a process called being “hot-stuffed”), then glazed to bring those oils to the surface. This creates a glossy finish that never hides the leather’s natural character. Austen leather is designed to easily collect scuffs and scratches, which will mellow with age and daily use.
Style: polished, dapper, sharp, elegant
Texture & Character
- Glazed, flexible & lush, full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish
- Easily scuffs, dents, and wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- This notebook comes in ONE size (approximately 4.25 inches tall x 7 inches wide when laying flat)
- 2 interior slip pockets
- Single strand of elastic for "piggy-backing" Nano inserts
- See photos for stitching and elastic color
- No pen loop
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!