Austen | Classic
Leather Texture & Character
These full-grain leather covers may have notable surface markings. If you like unique leather character and variation, Austen is for you!
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with age, patina, & daily use.
- Flexible, veg-tan, full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scratches with beautiful patina
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Travelers Notebook Design
- Dip-dyed with stunning color variation
- Center spine closure
- Approximately 2.2 mm to 2.7 mm thick
- 4 strands of elastic on most sizes
- 6 strands of elastic on "Plus" sizes
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
The Antique option adds unique dye marks and gradient distressing. These markings are hand applied. The dye has a chance to be dark or light. Requests can be made on the designs (see pictures).
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface may darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop a unique patina.
Classic Travelers Notebook Design
- Single piece of leather
- Optional perimeter stitching
- Optional riveted or stitched pen loop
- No pockets on this design
- Please see illustrations for more details
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 14 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked