Woodhouse | Austen | Heritage | Happy Accidents
These covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Some examples of this include wayward stitching, slightly askew pocket orientation, edging inconsistencies, and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
Leather Texture & Character
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with time & use. This rich Prussian Blue pigment took the world by storm, becoming a staple in luxurious color. From the Great Wave, to Starry Night, to your notebook, this shade compliments any piece of art…
These full-grain leather notebook covers may have notable surface markings. If you like unique leather variation, Woodhouse is for you!
- Flexible, vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scratches with a beautiful patina
- Color and texture varies between lots
Travelers Notebook Design
- Center spine closure
- Approximately 2.2 - 2.6 mm thick
- Topstitched scallop pockets
- Stitched in pen loop
- 4 elastic strands on most sizes
- 6 elastic strands on "Plus" sizes
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!