Woodhouse | Austen | Folio
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with age, patina, & daily use. This rich Prussian Blue pigment took the world by storm, becoming a staple in luxurious color. From the Great Wave, to Starry Night, to your notebook, this shade compliments any piece of art…
These full-grain leather Woodhouse covers may have notable surface markings. If you like unique leather character and variation, Woodhouse is for you!
Leather Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Notebook Cover Design
- Reference the size chart*
- Closure elastic affixed to spine with brad
- Topstitched front & back slip pockets to secure your pages
- This leather is approximately 2.2 mm to 2.6 mm thick
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If this item isn't in stock you can submit your email address to be notified when it comes back in stock.
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
*dimensions are specific to the Folio and are not synonymous with Traveler's Notebook sizes