Woodhouse | Austen | Folio
Leather Texture & Character
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with age, patina, & daily use. This rich Prussian Blue pigment took the world by storm, becoming a staple in luxurious color. From the Great Wave, to Starry Night, to your notebook, this shade compliments any piece of art…
These full-grain leather Woodhouse covers may have notable surface markings. If you like unique leather character and variation, Woodhouse is for you!
- Flexible, vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather
- Slightly shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scratches with a beautiful patina
- Color and texture varies between lots
Notebook Cover Design
- Reference the size chart*
- Outside elastic with metal closure
- Topstitched front & back slip pockets
- Approximately 2.2 - 2.6 mm thick
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Folio Pocket Design
- Front and back straight slip pockets
- Fits hardcover or softcover notebook up to 1"
- Please see illustration photos for more details
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If this item isn't in stock you can submit your email address to be notified when it comes back in stock.
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
*Dimensions are specific to the Folio and are not equal to Traveler's Notebook sizes