Waypoint leather is a deeply conditioned, chrome-tanned leather that displays a rich pull-up quality when folded. It’s buttery soft to the touch and naturally resists scratches and stains, requiring very little maintenance.
Waypoint leather is offered in four colors, Vintage Black, Rustic Brown, Rich Caramel, and Quiet Tan. These are the same leathers used for most of our bag collection including the Rustic Tote, Lara Bag, Breezy Tote, and Simple Pouches.
Style: vintage, shabby-chic, boho, western
If you love Waypoint you may also like: Outlander, Mockingbird, and Creme
Texture & Character
- Made with pull-up, full-grain leather
- Surface scratches can easily be massaged out
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 1.5mm to 2.5mm thick
- Topstitched border stitching
- This notebook comes in ONE size (approximately 8" by 9")
- Fits Hobonichi Weeks
- 2 interior slip pockets
- 1 Internal elastic for keeping an extra paper insert
- See photos for stitching & elastic color
- No pen loop
- Made in small batches to ensure construction quality
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Leather types may be featured for a while and then removed
- New leather types will be added periodically: if you do not see your favorite leather listed here, feel free to send your suggestion to customer care at email@example.com
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!