These rugged notebooks are a crowd favorite. Each piece has unique patterns, some have deeper markings than others. While your notebook may look like it's already had a long life, it has still got a long road ahead. Enjoy making marks of your own as you begin your own odyssey. You can be sure that no two notebooks will be alike. These notebooks have A LOT of character and are sold as is.
This beautiful vegetable-tanned leather is hot stuffed and glazed to bring the oils to the surface. In the hands, it folds and flexes easily and will hug your paper inserts with ease. It will scuff, scratch and age beautifully. It is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick. This leather is made in the U.S.A by the same company that makes our Pemberley leather.
- Selected for the FLAWS and distressed by hand
- NOTE: If you choose personalization on this product, distressed markings may be found on or around your inscription engraving
- Stitching (if requested) will be aged and antiqued, partially or fully dyed depending on the piece
- Flexible & lush, full grain leather
- Each one has unique distress markings, no two are alike
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes, except pocket plus which has six strands
- Center spine closure
- Elegant, antique edging
- Rugged and simple - no added pockets
- Somewhat shiny finish/will vary with enhanced natural markings
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Note: color and texture will appear different between lots
- Smooth texture requests will not be granted for this collection
- Wrinkles are random and may or may not be present; we can not control this natural variation
This item is ready to ship, please allow 5-10 business days for shipment.
We restock our inventory every business day, if what you see isn't in stock you can submit your email address and we will notify you when we restock the item.