Sugarplum | Cascade
Leather Texture & Character
Sugarplum is a smooth chrome tanned leather with a soft hand; its unique fading finish shows wear and marks easily. When rolled, extraordinary pull-up qualities and charming wrinkles quickly appear giving Sugarplum its exquisite personality. Arrays of straight dark lines further ornament some pieces of this leather. These unique and endearing characteristics are what will tell the story of you and your beloved Travelers Notebook for seasons to come.
- Chrome-tanned full-grain leather
- Structured leather with a soft hand
- Dark lines & intense pull-up qualities
- Fading finish develops beautiful patina
- Color & texture varies between lots
Travelers Notebook Design
- Center spine closure
- Topstitched pockets with pen loop
- 4 elastic strands on all sizes
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
- Approximately 1.5 - 2.0 mm thick
- Made in the U.S.A.
Cascade Pocket Design
- Front: 3 vertical Cascade storage pockets
- Front: Full length pocket behind Cascade pockets
- Back: Secretarial pocket with pen loop (Removable Pen Loop marked as RPL)
- Please see illustration photos for more details
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited Stock Available
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!