Pemberley is a premium travelers notebook. This beautiful vegetable-tanned leather* is hot stuffed and glazed, bringing the oils to the surface. It is then gently tumbled to give it a soft profile that lays flat, never needs rolling, and has a beautiful texture. In the hands, it folds, flexes, and will hug your paper inserts with ease. It will scuff, scratch and age beautifully.
Style: Glam, patterned, eclectic, tactile
Texture & Character
- Wonderful, luxurious texture with a soft hand
- Somewhat shiny finish that sparkles in the sunlight
- Color and texture may vary between lots
Design & Features
- Dip-dyed and polished with stunning variation in color
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- Topstitched border stitching
This notebook comes in ONE size (approximately 8" by 9")
- Fits Hobonichi Weeks
- 2 interior slip pockets
- 1 Internal elastic for keeping an extra paper insert
- See photos for elastic color
- No pen loop
- Made in small batches to ensure construction quality
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface will darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop its own, unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!