When you hold part of the Outlander Collection in your hands, it is easily understood what makes them stand apart. Made from chrome-tanned, hot-stuffed leather, the Outlander notebooks are incredibly smooth and soft. With a waxy, pliable feel and semi-glossy finish, they show their use beautifully. Not only resistant to liquid spills and moisture, this leather’s finish also offers a wonderful pull-up quality that results in a stunning and dynamic color. Outlander fans are enticed by its consistent texture and flexible, resilient nature.
Style: sleek, comfortable, graceful, modern
Texture & Character
- Full grain leather is smooth, waxy, flexible, semi-glossy
- Lightweight durable leather with finished edges
- Natural marks and use show luxurious resilience
- Color and texture may vary slightly between lots
Design & Features
- Drum-dyed for rich tones and stunning variation
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 1.6mm to 1.8mm thick
- Matching topstitched border stitching
- This notebook comes in ONE size (approximately 8" by 9")
- Fits Hobonichi Weeks
- 2 interior slip pockets
- 1 Internal elastic for keeping an extra paper insert
- See photos for elastic color
- No pen loop
- Made in small batches to ensure construction quality
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!