When you hold part of the Outlander Collection in your hands, it is easily understood what makes them stand apart. Made from chrome-tanned, hot-stuffed leather, the Outlander notebooks are incredibly smooth and soft. With a waxy, pliable feel and semi-glossy finish, they show their use beautifully. Not only resistant to liquid spills and moisture, this leather’s finish also offers a wonderful pull-up quality that results in a stunning color dynamic. Outlander fans are enticed by its consistent texture and flexible, resilient nature.
Style: sleek, comfortable, graceful, modern
Highland Green Color Note: this color is extremely dark indoors. To see the color lighten, softly bend and move your leather with your hands. Watch a verdurous green come forth before your eyes!
Texture & Character
- Full grain leather is smooth, waxy, flexible, semi-glossy
- Lightweight durable leather with finished edges
- Natural marks and use show luxurious resilience
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Drum-dyed for rich tones and stunning variation
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 1.6mm to 1.8mm thick
- Topstitched pockets with pen loop
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts except the Pocket Plus & Passport Plus sizes which feature 6 strands
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!