These rugged notebooks are a crowd favorite. Each piece has unique patterns. Some have deeper markings than others. While your notebook may look like it has already had a long life, it still has a long road ahead. Enjoy making marks of your own as you begin your odyssey. You can be sure that no two notebooks will be alike.
This beautiful vegetable-tanned* leather is hot stuffed and glazed to bring the oils to the surface. In the hands, it folds and flexes easily and will hug your paper inserts with ease. It will scuff, scratch and age beautifully.
Style: Edgy, striking, electric, eye-catching
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, full grain leather
- Wrinkles and texture may or may not be present and we cannot control this natural variation.
- Somewhat shiny finish/will vary with enhanced natural & man-made markings
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Distressed by hand to accentuate natural flaws
- All Odyssey Nanos come with ink drops, cup rings must be specified in order notes
- Stitching will be aged and antiqued, partially or fully dyed depending on the piece
- Unique texture and antique markings
- Elegant and minimal antiqued edging
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- This notebook comes in ONE size (approximately 4.25 inches tall x 7 inches wide when laying flat)
- 2 interior slip pockets
- A single strand of elastic for "piggy-backing" Nano inserts
- See photos for stitching and elastic color
- No pen loop
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface will darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop its own, unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee custom ink placement or specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!