Nightingale | Folio Mockingbird | Happy Accidents
These covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Some examples of this include wayward stitching, slightly askew pocket orientation, edging inconsistencies, and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
When you hold the Mockingbird leather in your hands for the first time you will see how completely different it is from everything else in our shop. From its smooth finish to its charming vintage look and weathered coat, the Mockingbird now sings a song all its own. Watch the surface lighten as the leather is moved or folded. Trace the many different range-markings with your fingertips and let them share with you stories of life, love, and adventure. Watch the surface accumulate marks of your own as you navigate through the many twists and turns of life. With a semi-reflective surface and a sensitive finish, the Mockingbird leather displays its thrilling variation unabashed. This leather’s gorgeous pull-up quality results in dynamic and weathered-looking colors. If you love character, imperfections, and a completely unique specimen, you’re bound to fall in love with the Mockingbird collection.
Style: Shabby-chic, romantic, vintage, weathered
If you love Mockingbird you may also like: Mr. Darcy, Outlander, and Hemingway
Texture & Character
- Pull-up full-grain leather
- Mostly smooth with a medium hand
- Rustic markings ranging from scars, scratches, discoloration, and speckling
- Lightweight, thin, and firm
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Reference the size chart*
- Closure elastic affixed to spine with brad
- Topstitched front & back slip pockets to secure your pages
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited stock available
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
*dimensions are specific to the Folio and are not synonymous with Traveler's Notebook sizes