Morland | Weekly Calendar Cover Austen | Happy Accidents
These covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Some examples of this include wayward stitching, slightly askew pocket orientation, edging inconsistencies, and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with age, patina, & daily use. From neutrally toned professionalism to edgy dark poetry, this classic ink color illustrates a commonality amongst styles…
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Center spine closure
- Topstitched pockets
- Two strands of elastic for securing insert
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
- Approximately 1.7 mm to 2.0 mm thick
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited Stock Available
- Made in the U.S.A.
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!