Morland | Heritage Austen | Happy Accidents
These covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Some examples of this include wayward stitching, slightly askew pocket orientation, edging inconsistencies, and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with age, patina, & daily use. From neutrally toned professionalism to edgy dark poetry, this classic ink color illustrates a commonality amongst styles…
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Drum-dyed for rich tones and stunning variation
- Center spine closure
- This imported leather approximately is 1.2 mm to 1.5 mm thick
- Topstitched scallop pockets with stitch in pen loop
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts except the Pocket Plus & Passport Plus sizes which feature 6 strands
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address to be notified when it comes back in stock.
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!