Morland | Folio Austen | Happy Accidents
These covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Some examples of this include wayward stitching, slightly askew pocket orientation, edging inconsistencies, and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with age, patina, & daily use. From neutrally toned professionalism to edgy dark poetry, this classic ink color illustrates a commonality amongst styles…
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Reference the size chart*
- Closure elastic affixed to spine with brad
- Topstitched front & back slip pockets to secure your pages
- This leather is approximately 1.3 mm to 1.5 mm thick
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If this item isn't in stock you can submit your email address to be notified when it comes back in stock.
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
*dimensions are specific to the Folio and are not synonymous with Traveler's Notebook sizes