Morland | Austen | Cascade | Happy Accidents
Leather Texture & Character
Happy Accident covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Examples include wayward stitching, askew pockets, edging issues and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
This sleek black leather easily finds a space in any collection. From neutral tone professionalism to edgy dark poetry, the Morland color (formerly known as Ink) in the Austen collection offers a classic style.
- Vegetable tanned full-grain leather
- Flexible with a medium hand
- Somewhat shiny finish
- Easily scratches with a beautiful patina
- Color and texture varies between lots
Travelers Notebook Design
- Center spine closure
- Topstitched pockets with pen loop
- 4 elastic strands on most sizes
- 6 elastic strands on "Plus" sizes
- Approximately 1.7 - 2.0 mm thick
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!