Mockingbird | Key Fob
When you hold the Mockingbird leather in your hands for the first time you will see how completely different it is from everything else in our shop. From its smooth finish to its charming vintage look and weathered coat, the Mockingbird now sings a song all its own. Watch the surface lighten as the leather is moved or folded. Trace the many different range-markings with your fingertips and let them share with you stories of life, love, and adventure. Watch the surface accumulate marks of your own as you navigate through the many twists and turns of life. With a semi-reflective surface and a sensitive finish, the Mockingbird leather displays its thrilling variation unabashed. This leather’s gorgeous pull-up quality results in dynamic and weathered-looking colors. If you love character, imperfections, and a completely unique specimen, you’re bound to fall in love with the Mockingbird collection.
Style: Shabby-chic, romantic, vintage, weathered
If you love Mockingbird you may also like: Mr. Darcy, Outlander, and Hemingway
Texture & Character
- Pull-up full-grain leather
- Mostly smooth with a medium hand
- Rustic markings ranging from scars, scratches, discoloration, and speckling
- Lightweight, thin, and firm
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Features accent stitching (see photo for stitching color)
- Keys are securely held via a standard key ring and elegant riveted closure
- Length is 6.25"
- Due to being hand cut, the width may vary from 3/4" to 1"
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!