Milan | Classic Hemingway
There is a calm heat captured in this color. Some describe it as soothing, like a fiery sunset. Imagine the feeling of warmth on your face as the sun slowly fades below the horizon. The Milan shares slightly pink undertones with your eyes while maintaining an edgy appeal. How will you write yourself against this skyline?
Style: Antiqued, Well-Traveled, Intrepid, Enduring
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish/will vary with enhanced natural & man-made markings
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Gradient distressing
- Unique texture and antique markings
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- Stitching (if added) will accent leather color
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts except the Pocket Plus & Passport Plus sizes which feature 6 strands
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface will darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop its own, unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!