Nightingale | Mockingbird | B6 Slim Classic (reinforced spine)
Leather Texture & Character
If you love character and imperfections, you’re bound to fall in love with the Mockingbird collection. Watch the surface lighten as the leather is moved or folded. Trace the range-markings with your fingers and watch the surface accumulate marks as you navigate through life. With a semi-reflective surface and a sensitive finish, this leather’s gorgeous pull-up quality results in dynamic and weathered-looking colors.
May have scuffs, scratches, and darker spots. Comes with a cup collar made of Knightly leather from the Austen collection.
- Pull-up full-grain leather
- Mostly smooth with a medium hand
- Lightweight, thin and firm
- Color and texture varies between lots
- Rustic markings and leather variation, including scars, scratches, discoloration, and speckling
Travelers Notebook Design
- See size chart photo for measurements
- Center spine closure
- Reinforced spine
- Approximately 1.6 - 2 mm thick
- Does not come with pockets or perimeter stitching
- 4 white elastic strands
- Leather is made in the U.S.A.
Watch Jennifer make this TN:
Chic Sparrow Auction
All auction items are sold as-is and are final sale without the option to return. By participating in a Chic Sparrow auction you acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions, acknowledge that you have read our policies and that you understand your leather will have unique variation. By placing a bid you commit to purchasing this item within 24 hours in the case that you win the auction. Winning bid does not include shipping and handling fees.
All auction items are depicted individually, so "what you see is what you get"
We do our best to represent colors accurately, however:
- Slight variation of tint is a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process
- Some color distortion can be caused by the calibration of your monitor
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Available only while supplies last
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!