There are shades of color that tend to stand out more than others and this is certainly one of them. The sunset-like coral color of Lady Catherine will make you want to smile. The variations of tone and leather character markings blossom over time into a unique display with an almost floral feeling. Amidst all the plans, let yours remind you to stop and smell the flowers…
Style: polished, dapper, sharp, elegant
Texture & Character
- Glazed, flexible & lush, full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish
- Easily scuffs, dents, and wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Dip-dyed and polished with stunning variation in color
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- Topstitched pockets with pen loop except for Weekly Calendar Cover
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts except the Pocket Plus & Passport Plus sizes which feature 6 strands and Weekly Calendar Cover which feature 2 strands.
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface will darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop its own, unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!