Something about this color allows it to cross borders. Its subtle shade changes and unique singed-walnut tone cause the Ketchum to ring true as a go-anywhere type of cover. This color holds attention in the office boardroom, in the airport, and in the dirt streets of an archeological dig site. Whether you’re exploring inward or outward, what will you gain from a record of your next expedition?
Style: Antiqued, Well-Traveled, Intrepid, Enduring
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish/will vary with enhanced natural & man-made markings
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Gradient distressing
- Unique texture and antique markings
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- Topstitched pockets with pen loop excluding Weekly Calendar Covers
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts except the Pocket Plus & Passport Plus sizes which feature 6 strands and Weekly Calendar Covers which feature 2 strands
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface will darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop its own, unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!