Ketchum | B6 Slim Folio Hemingway
Something about this color allows it to cross borders. Its subtle shade changes and unique singed-walnut tone cause the Ketchum to ring true as a go-anywhere type of cover. This color holds attention in the office boardroom, in the airport, and in the dirt streets of an archeological dig site. Whether you’re exploring inward or outward, what will you gain from a record of your next expedition?
Style: Antiqued, Well-Traveled, Intrepid, Enduring
This cover was designed to provide a snug fit for the Nanami Cafe Note insert.
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- This notebook comes in 1 size*
- Thin full-grain leather interior slip pockets secure the front and back cover of your bonded spine journal
- Wrapped & stitched rounded edges for a sleek design
- Front and back covers protect your pages
- Stitching matches leather color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If this item isn't in stock you can submit your email address to be notified when it comes back in stock
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
*dimensions are specific to the Folio and are not synonymous with Traveler's Notebook sizes