Julian Alps | Deluxe Hemingway
From the new tips of fresh growth on evergreen trees to the army green common in camouflage, this color spans a spectrum. As the lighter yellow-green undertones surface through wrinkles and markings, a feeling of outdoor air can be experienced. With a deep breath in, where will your thoughts carry you?
Style: Antiqued, Well-Traveled, Intrepid, Enduring
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Gradient distressing
- Unique texture and antique markings
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- Topstitched pockets with pen loop excluding Weekly Calendar Covers
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts except the Pocket Plus & Passport Plus sizes which feature 6 strands and Weekly Calendar Covers which feature 2 strands
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface will darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop its own, unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address to be notified when it comes back in stock
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!