Hatta | Nº7 Carroll | Happy Accidents
These covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Some examples of this include wayward stitching, slightly askew pocket orientation, edging inconsistencies, and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
Budding leaves catch the spring sun, the green of a fairy tale glen stirs imagination in the moment, photosynthesized thought & light produce a daydream. Experience this sweet sensation of new growth & let the feeling of fresh life seep into your pages.
Texture & Character
- Chrome tanned flexible & lush, full-grain leather
- Somewhat matte finish with a soft hand
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Center spine closure
- Topstitched pockets with reinforced edges and removable pen loop
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
- This leather is approximately 1.0 to 1.5 mm thick
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited Stock Available
- Made in the U.S.A
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!