Group Eleven | Field Notes Memo Books
This Field Notes Quarterly limited edition gets its name from the position of the elements copper, silver, and gold in the Periodic Table. “Group Eleven” features three standard Dot-Graph Memo Books. But aside from the size, there’s not much standard about them.
Stylish and refined, each book in the 3-Pack represents one of the three precious metals and features a cover stamped in metallic hot-foil with matched staples, ink, and (for only the second time ever) gilded page edges. The covers are a 120#C duplexed stock from Neenah, combining “Solar White” on the outside and “Epic Black” inside. Body pages are 70#T Finch Opaque with a dot-grid in matching metallic ink.
“Group Eleven” plays the shimmering colors of these three “native metals” off of the elegant white covers in a way that feels rich without being ostentatious. They’re tastefully fit for Winter, especially for list-making and gift giving.
Design & Features:
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: Neenah Classic Crest 120#C Duplex “Solar White / Epic Black,” with hot-foil stamped “Elemental Gold,” “Elemental Silver,” and “Elemental Copper” by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Good as Gold,” “Sound of Silver,” or “Copper Country” soy-based Toyo ink.
- Corners rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) and gilded by an Ochsner round corner gilder.
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 48 pages in each memo book
- Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Shipping and Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days to ship
- Available only while supplies last