Fraser | Folio Outlander | Happy Accidents
These covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Some examples of this include wayward stitching, slightly askew pocket orientation, edging inconsistencies, and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
The natural tone of this medium brown exudes the essence of classic craftsmanship. Various markings patina with time and use to take on an almost wood-like appearance. Once you hold yours, I’m sure you’ll see why the Bennet has been described as multifaceted and become an all-around staple. Due to its somewhat neutral look, this color remains popular from the coffee shop to the boardroom. Bring yours with you and experience the reaction for yourself…
Style: polished, dapper, sharp, elegant
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Reference the size chart*
- Closure elastic affixed to spine with brad
- This leather is approximately 1.6 mm to 1.8 mm thick
- Topstitched front & back slip pockets to secure your pages
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited Stock Available.
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
*dimensions are specific to the Folio and are not synonymous with Traveler's Notebook sizes