Field Notes Memo Books | United States Letterpress
Freedom of the Press Covers
The “United States of Letterpress,” features the work of nine independent letterpress shops from across America. This series demonstrates a wide array of craftsmanship, ingenuity, and love for the age-old and tactile process of letterpress printing.
The layouts, themes and messages are personal statements about heritage, geography, tradition, and social issues. They also demonstrate the diversity and strength of today’s letterpress community.
SERIES A 3-PACK: Includes 3 designs: 1/3 by Full-Circle Press of Nevada City, California. 2/3 by Genghis Kern of Denver, Colorado. 3/3 by Mama’s Sauce of Orlando, Florida.
SERIES B 3-PACK: Includes 3 designs: 1/3 by Springtide Press of Tacoma, Washington, 2/3 by Brad Vetter of Louisville, Kentucky. 3/3 by Ben Blount of Evanston, Illinois.
SERIES C 3-PACK: Includes 3 designs: 1/3 designs by Rick Griffith of Denver, Colorado. 2/3 by Erin Beckloff of Springboro, Ohio, 3/3 by Starshaped Press of Chicago, Illinois.
Memo Book Features
- Fits pocket size travelers notebook covers
- Cover: A variety of French 100#C
- Inside: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T
- Rounded Corners: 3/8" (9.5mm)
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm)
- Size: 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note: This product is final-sale
Shipping and Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days to ship
- Available only while supplies last