Field Notes National Parks
THREE 3-PACKS, NINE PARKS
Gorgeous illustrations of nine iconic National Parks are featured on the covers of nine Memo Books, which are grouped into the three 3-Packs that make up the “National Parks” Series. Choose your favorite 3-Pack, or snag them all for a fantastic collection.
Each book features a brief history of the park on its inside back cover, a spot for the official National Park Passport Stamp on the inside front cover, and 48 pages of Finch Opaque 60#T marked with a 3/16" graph to record your plans, routes, notes, and memories.
SERIES A 3-PACK
Includes Yosemite National Park and Zion National Park, both by Dan McCarthy, and Acadia National Park by Telegramme Paper Co.
SERIES B 3-PACK
Grand Canyon National Park by DKNG Studios, Joshua Tree Nat’l Park by The Little Friends of Printmaking, Mount Rainier Nat’l Park by Glenn Thomas.
SERIES C 3-PACK
Rocky Mountain National Park by Rory Kurtz, Great Smoky Mountains National Park by Chris Turnham, Yellowstone National Park by Brave the Woods.
SERIES D 3-PACK
Grand Teton National Park by Eric Nyffeler, Arches National Park by Nicolas Delort, Sequoia National Park by Glenn Thomas.
Design & Features:
- Cover: A variety of French 100#C papers, some with a few burly hits of opaque white under process cyan, magenta, yellow, and black soy-based Toyo inks
- Inside: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Green Earth” soy-based Toyo ink
- Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm)
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm)
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Shipping and Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days to ship
- Available only while supplies last