Field Notes Memo Books | National Parks Artwork
Artistic Design Memo Books
Gorgeous illustrations of fifteen iconic National Parks are featured on the covers of fifteen Memo Books, which are grouped into the three 3-Packs that make up the “National Parks” Series. Choose your favorite 3-Pack, or snag them all for a fantastic collection.
Each book features a brief history of the park on its inside back cover, a spot for the official National Park Passport Stamp on the inside front cover, and 48 pages of Finch Opaque 60#T marked with a 3/16" graph to record your plans, routes, notes, and memories.
SERIES D: 3-PACK: Grand Teton National Park by Eric Nyffeler, Arches National Park by Nicolas Delort, Sequoia National Park by Glenn Thomas
SERIES E: 3-PACK: Denali National Park by Dan McCarthy, Cuyahoga Valley National Park by Kim Smith, Olympic National Park by Daniel Danger
SERIES F: 3-PACK: Glacier National Park, Everglades National Park, Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park
Memo Book Features
- Fits pocket size travelers notebook covers
- Cover: A variety of French 100#C
- Inside: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T
- Rounded Corners: 3/8" (9.5mm)
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm)
- Size: 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note: This product is final-sale
Shipping and Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days to ship
- Available only while supplies last