Field Notes Memo Books
Pitch Black has always been considered Field Notes’ more “urbane” offering, a favorite everywhere from the white-collar downtown boardroom to the black-turtleneck uptown studio. The new kraft inside covers add a hint of earthy charm to Pitch Black’s hip professionalism. Or professional hipness, if you prefer. Either way, Pitch Black makes a fashionable home for your best ideas.
These classic 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" Pitch Black memo books are available in 3-Packs with the original Dot-Graph 60# Finch Opaque body paper. They are bound with glossy black staples and sturdy 118# covers featuring new, Field Notes-exclusive black/kraft duplex paper from French Paper Co.
Design & Features:
- Bound with gloss black staple wire
- Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Light Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm)
- Cover: French Paper Co. custom-made 118#C “Pitch Black Duplex” (“Blacktop” and “Packing Brown Wrap”) with a brute force application of “Stephanite” (outside) and “Dachshund Nose Black” (inside) soy-based Saphira inks
- 48 pages in each memo book
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm)
- Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Shipping and Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days to ship
- Available only while supplies last