Emma | Austen | Classic
Leather Texture & Character
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with age, patina, & daily use. Emma’s rich cream tone brings to mind whipped buttered rum, a welcome taste to your daily agenda…
- Flexible, vegetable-tan, full-grain leather
- Slightly shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scratches with beautiful patina
- Color and texture varies between lots
Notebook Cover Design
- Dip-dyed with stunning color variation
- Center spine closure
- Approximately 1.2 - 1.5 mm thick
- 4 elastic strands on most sizes
- 6 elastic strands on "Plus" sizes
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive. The surface may darken when exposed to light. Over time, the journal will develop a unique patina.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 14 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!