Drummond | Austen | Cascade | Happy Accidents
Happy Accident covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Examples include wayward stitching, slightly askew pocket orientation, edging inconsistencies and/or other manufacturing mishaps as well as large scars or random brands.
Leather Texture & Character
Warm red-purple tones reminiscent of mahogany make Drummond a standout staple in any collection. This burgundy color lends inspiration & classic aesthetics to your planning. Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with age, patina, & daily use.
These full-grain leather Drummond covers may have notable surface markings. If you like unique leather character and variation, Drummond is for you!
- Flexible, vegetable tan, full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with medium hand
- Easily scratches with beautiful patina
- Color and texture varies between lots
Travelers Notebook Design
- Center spine closure
- Topstitched pockets with pen loop
- 4 elastic strands on most sizes
- 6 elastic strands on "Plus" sizes
- Approximately 1.2 - 1.5 mm thick
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Cascade Pocket Design
- Front: 3 vertical Cascade storage pockets
- Front: Full length pocket behind Cascade pockets
- Back: Secretarial pocket with pen loop
- Please see illustration photos for more details
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked