- Collaboration with Veronica Hill
- Instant download
- Unlimited printing, for personal use
- 8.5x11 inch sized PDF
- Nano prints two pages per page
Check out Veronica's other creations Click HERE
- This is an instant download for your personal use only, you may not redistribute any likeness or format of this product. This file is licensed to Chic Sparrow, Inc with full resale rights.
Once your purchase is complete you will receive an email with a link to the download. This item comes with free updates. If there is an update after you purchase, you will receive an email notification informing you of the update.
How to print.
1. Set printer to two-sided or duplex
2. Set Scale to 100%
3. Set to flip on short edge or short-edge-binding. Then print.
4. Once printed, add a cover and fold each page in half being careful to keep them in order.
5. Then use your favorite binding technique, staples are our favorites. Trim top, bottom, and edge to the desired size. You will want to measure to ensure correct trimming.
Alternately, if you do not have a duplex printer.
1. Set printer to print only odd pages
2. set scale to 100%
3. Print pages, then flip them over yourself and put the pages back into your printer and print the even pages.
Then proceed with cover and binding.
Here is a video by Ray Blake giving detailed instructions. Please note Ray Blake is not in any way affiliated with Chic Sparrow.