When you see one of the Hand Tooled notebooks, you can marvel at the craftsmanship and hours of work that went into them. Made from vegetable-tanned leather, the Hand Tooled collection feels sturdy and ready for anything. It is sure to become softer and softer every time you open it up. With a resilient feel and antiqued finish, they are sure to darken beautifully the more you use it. Hand Tooled fans adore the art masterfully etched into each piece.
Style: firm, rustic, vintage, eclectic
Texture & Character
- Full-grain leather is firm and pliable
- Variation in the style shows beautiful handmade and unique design
- Color and texture will vary between designs
Design & Features
- Lightweight durable vegetable-tanned leather with finished edges
- Dyed by hand for beautiful variation and antiqued finish
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.0mm to 2.4mm thick
- Topstitched pockets with pen loop
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Each notebook is made by hand, so each design will take considerably longer to restock
- If the size or design you want isn’t in stock you can email a request for that size or design to firstname.lastname@example.org
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!