Darcy | Austen | Classic
Leather Texture & Character
These full-grain leather Darcy covers may have notable surface markings. If you like unique leather character and variation, Dacry is for you!
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with time. Mr. Darcy is reminiscent of a toffee brown and is something that truly sweetens any look.
- Flexible, vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather
- Light shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scratches with a beautiful patina
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Travelers Notebook Design
- Dip-dyed with stunning color variation
- Center spine closure
- Approximately 1.2 - 1.5 mm thick
- 4 strands of elastic on most sizes
- 6 strands of elastic on "Plus" sizes
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface may darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop a unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 14 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!