Dark Brown | Cascade Scout | Happy Accidents
These covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Some examples of this include wayward stitching, slightly askew pocket orientation, edging inconsistencies, and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
The cover is made from Maverick leather which has a beautiful cracked finish to complement its full-bodied hand. This is a result of the vegetable/chrome re-tanning process. This vegetable chrome re-tan offers the strength of a veg-tanned leather and the “hand” of a chrome tanned leather. Known for its unique appearance & rugged durability the Maverick has become a popular favorite at Chic Sparrow.
The pockets are made from Crème leather in corresponding colors. With its varied texture from smooth to pebbled and its soft hand, the Crème pockets create a beautiful combination of complementing leather in a cover that begs to be held and used.
Maverick: stark, natural, ridged, hardy
Crème: bohemian, aromatic, earthy, free-spirited
Texture & Character
- Full-grain leather is thick and rugged
- Structured leather with a firm hand and gorgeous color variation
- Natural marks and use show luxurious resilience
- Color and text will vary between lots
- Scout pockets are made from remnant leather & a wide range of variation should be expected
- Full-grain leather is supple with a luxurious matte finish
- Natural range marks add beautiful, rustic character
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Cover is uniquely cured Water Buffalo leather
- Pockets are drum-dyed for rich tones and stunning variation
- Center spine closure
- Topstitched pockets with stitched in pen loop
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Available while supplies last
- Made in the U.S.A.
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!