Oak Park | Classic Hemingway
From the office to the coffee shop, to across the globe and back again, the Hemingway Collection is ready for your adventures. The unique gradient markings add an edge to the appearance of these rugged notebooks in a style that fits anywhere from the workplace to the trailhead of your next expedition. Hemingway is the perfect place to begin your journey and to share it for years to come. Keep it in your hands until the day it's passed down to the next traveler in your life.
These notebooks are done by hand so no two will look alike. They are also ready to ship which means optimal turnaround time for orders!
This beautiful vegetable-tanned* leather is hot stuffed and glazed to bring the oils to the surface. In the hands, it folds, flexes, and will hug your paper inserts. It will scuff, scratch and age wonderfully with time.
Style: Antiqued, Well-Traveled, Intrepid, Enduring
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Gradient distressing
- Unique texture and antique markings
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- Stitching (if added) will accent leather color
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts except the Pocket Plus & Passport Plus sizes which feature 6 strands
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface will darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop its own, unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Available only while supplies last
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!