Buffalo Bill | Classic
Leather Texture & Character
This leather is American bison hide and displays so much luxurious texture variation. The dark brown color is accented by medium brown crackles and pull-up. The raised pebbled surface resembles a roadmap, reminding you of life’s journey. Just like the animal, Bison leather is extremely strong, so its durability is unmatched. Take this on all of your adventures, knowing your trusty companion can handle anything that comes it's way.
- Veg-tanned, full-grain leather with a soft hand
- Textured with a light matte finish & some pull-up
- Easily scratches and wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary
- Please Note: This leather has a high wax content and some white wax bloom may be present. Simply brush the leather, heat it with a hair dryer or use a cloth to remove the wax bloom.
Travelers Notebook Design
- Dip-dyed with stunning color variation
- Center spine closure
- Approximately 2.2 mm to 2.6 mm thick
- 4 strands of elastic on most sizes
- 6 strands of elastic on "Plus" sizes
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days (Monday-Thursday) for shipment
- Limited Stock Available
- Made in the U.S.A.