Bingley | Austen | Classic
Leather Texture & Character
Making waves since it first arrived, this color is known to pleasantly surprise. As many have indicated, the dark blueberry blue of Bingley is something that must be experienced in person. As it ages with time and use, the calm manner of this color stays with you. Pour your thoughts out into yours and leave them at peace in the true blue…
- Flexible, veg-tan, full-grain leather
- Lightly shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scratches with beautiful patina
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Notebook Cover Design
- Dip-dyed with stunning variation in color
- Center spine closure
- Approximately 2.4 - 2.8 mm thick
- Most Sizes: 4 elastic strands to hold inserts
- "Plus" Sizes: 6 elastic strands
- See photo for elastic color
- Leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive. The surface may darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop a unique patina.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited Stock Available
Order notes are general requests and while we always take them into consideration, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!