Austen | The Pen Case 3
Leather Texture & Character
Austen leather is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. A firm leather, you’ll feel it fold and flex nicely in your hands as it hugs your paper inserts. This vegetable-tanned leather is treated with natural oils, then glazed to bring the oils to the surface. This creates a glossy finish that shows the leather’s natural character. Austen leather is designed to easily collect scuffs and scratches, which will mellow with age and daily use.
- Glazed, flexible, vegetable tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents and wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Pen Case Design
- See photo for stitching color
- Case lined with leather
- 3 3/4" diameter compartments
- Measurements: 6"x4.5"
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked