Austen | Lewis | A5 Trifold
Leather Texture & Character
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance and sensitivity. Enjoy the way its character develops as it easily accumulates scuffs & scratches, which will mellow with age, patina, & daily use.
- Glazed, flexible, veg-tan, full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scratches and wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Trifold Cover Design & Features
- Intended for A5 sized inserts
- Style as a handbag and/or trifold journal cover
- Approximately 2.2 - 2.7mm thick
- Curved flap with snap closure
- External pocket with zipper closure
- Right: 3 internal credit card pockets
- Left: Leather strip holds notebook cover
- Inside pockets and pen loop
- Four strands of elastic for securing inserts
- See photo for stitching & hardware color
- Snap-in adjustable shoulder strap (60" in)
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
The Antique option adds unique dye marks and gradient distressing. These markings are hand applied. The dye has a chance to be dark or light. Requests can be made on the designs (see pictures) and how dark or light the day is applied.
*Veg-tan leather is photo-sensitive. The surface may darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop a unique patina.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited stock available
- If the item isn't in stock, please submit your email address to be notified if it becomes available