Austen | Key Fob
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. A firm leather, you’ll feel it fold and flex nicely in your hands as it hugs your paper inserts with ease. This vegetable-tanned leather* is treated with natural oils and fats (a process called being “hot-stuffed”), then glazed to bring those oils to the surface. This creates a glossy finish that never hides the leather’s natural character. Austen leather is designed to easily collect scuffs and scratches, which will mellow with age and daily use.
Style: polished, dapper, sharp, elegant
Texture & Character
- Glazed, flexible & lush, vegetable tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Features accent stitching (see photo for stitching color)
- Keys are securely held via a standard key ring and elegant riveted closure
- Length is 6.25"
- Due to being hand cut, the width may vary from 3/4" to 1"
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!