Open Road | Waypoint | Weekly Calendar
Leather Texture & Character
The Open Road color is a Chic Sparrow favorite. It’s mellow brown hue with gray undertones matches any style. The rich tan pull-up is revealed when the leather is folded. The Waypoint Collection leathers are deeply conditioned and chrome-tanned. It is buttery soft to the touch and naturally resists scratches and stains, requiring very little maintenance. This leather is very durable and stands up to years of use.
- Pull-up, chrome tanned full-grain leather
- Varied oily surface texture with a soft hand
- Surface scratches easily massage out
- Color and texture varies between lots
Planner Cover Design
- Cover fits Hobonichi Techo Weeks
- Center spine closure
- Topstitched slip pockets
- Two strands of elastic to hold inserts
- See photo for stitching & elastic color
- Approximately 1.8 - 2.3 mm thick
Weekly Calendar Pocket Design
- Front and back full length scallop pockets
- Travelers Notebook style spine strings
- No pen loop
- Please see illustrations for more details
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked
- Made in the U.S.A.
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!