Oak | Pemberley | Classic
Leather Texture & Character
Pemberley is a premium travelers notebook. This beautiful vegetable-tanned leather* is hot stuffed and glazed, bringing the oils to the surface. It is then gently tumbled to give it a soft profile that lays flat, never needs rolling, and has a beautiful texture. In the hands, it folds, flexes, and will hug your paper inserts with ease. It will scuff, scratch and age beautifully.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive. The surface may darken when exposed to light. Over time, the journal will develop a unique patina.
- Luxurious texture with a soft hand
- Somewhat shiny finish with pebbles
- Color and texture varies between lots
Travelers Notebook Design
- Stunning variation in color
- Center spine closure
- Approximately 2.4 - 2.8 mm thick
- 4 elastic strands on most sizes
- 6 elastic strands on "Plus" sizes
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
Classic Travelers Notebook Design
- Single piece of leather
- Optional perimeter stitching
- Optional riveted or stitched pen loop
- No pockets on Classic design
- Please see illustrations for more details
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Available only while supplies last
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!