Morland | Austen | Folio | Happy Accidents
Leather Texture & Character
Happy Accident covers are fully functional, beautiful pieces, with a slight “one-off” from our quality control standards. Examples include wayward stitching, askew pockets, edging issues and/or other manufacturing mishaps.
This sleek black leather easily finds a space in any collection. From neutral tone professionalism to edgy dark poetry, the Morland color (formerly known as Ink) in the Austen collection fits into any aesthetic.
- Vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Flexible and sturdy with a medium hand
- Somewhat shiny finish
- Easily scratches with a beautiful patina
- Color and texture varies between lots
Notebook Cover Design
- Reference the size chart*
- Outside elastic with metal closure
- Topstitched front & back pockets
- Approximately 1.3 - 1.5 mm thick
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
Folio Pocket Design
- Front and back straight slip pockets
- Fits hardcover or softcover notebook up to 1"
- Please see illustration photos for more details
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
*Dimensions are specific to the Folio and are not equal to T.N. sizes