Mr. Darcy is a crowd favorite. This beautiful vegetable-tanned leather is hot stuffed and glazed to bring the oils to the surface creating a glossy finish that never hides the leather natural grain. In the hands, it folds and flexes easily and will hug your paper inserts with ease. It will scuff, scratch and age beautifully. It is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick. Mr. Darcy is made in the U.S.A by the same company that makes our Patina leather.
- Glazed, flexible & lush, full grain leather
- Dip-dyed and polished with stunning variation in color
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes, except pocket plus which has six strands
- Center spine closure
- Somewhat shiny finish
- Easily Scuffs, dent, and marks. Wears its history with pride.
- Note: Color and texture may appear different between lots.
- This item is ready to ship, please allow 5-10 business days shipment.
- We restock our inventory every business day, if what you see isn't in stock you can submit your email address and we will notify you when we restock the item.