The Tea House collection stirs the possibilities while staying true to the quality, strength, and luxury shared in leathers such as Mr. Darcy and Pemberley. This leather is known for shining up easily with touch & use, being lightweight; deterrent to scuffs, and developing a beautiful patina with age. Tea House notebooks seem to age more quickly than other leathers which in this case is a welcomed effect!
Enjoy the way it molds well around your inserts and shines to a gentle sheen under light pressure as your notebook “steeps” over time. The Tea House leather is difficult to put down once you have it in your hands and it is certain to hold a unique position in your collection for years to come.
Style: dynamic, warm, nimble, lively, spruce
Texture & Character
- Full-grain leather is smooth and durable
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 1.8 to 2.0 mm thick
- This notebook comes in ONE size (approximately 4.25 inches tall x 7 inches wide when laying flat)
- 2 interior slip pockets
- A single strand of elastic for "piggy-backing" Nano inserts
- See photo for stitching & elastic color
- No pen loop
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface will darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop its own, unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the size you want isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!