Sugarplum | Folio (Retired)
Leather Texture & Character
Sugarplum is a smooth chrome tanned leather with a soft hand; its unique fading finish shows wear and marks easily. When rolled, extraordinary pull-up qualities and charming wrinkles quickly appear giving Sugarplum its exquisite personality, while arrays of straight dark lines further ornament some pieces of this leather. These unique and endearing characteristics are what will tell the story of your Travelers Notebook.
- Chrome-tanned, full-grain leather
- Structured leather with a soft hand
- Dark lines & intense pull-up qualities
- Smooth surface texture
- Color & texture will vary between lots
Notebook Cover Design
- Available in 3 sizes: A6, B6, and A5*
- A6 fit the Hobonichi Techo
- A5 fits the Hobonichi Cousin
- Thin leather interior liner
- Stitched, rounded spine
- Book covers lay flat when in use
- Stitching matches leather color
- Approximately 1.5 - 2.0 mm thick
- Made in the U.S.A.
Folio Pocket Design
- Front and back straight slip pockets
- Fits hardcover or softcover notebook up to 1"
- Please see illustration photos for more details
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited stock available
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
*Dimensions are specific to the Folio and are not equal to Traveler's Notebook sizes